Sunday 14 June 2009

Round 2, day 4

You know you are becoming institutionalised when you start adopting the language of the institution in question - hence the title! Anyway, it has pretty much lived up to its forecast. Apart from church this morning I've slept most of the day, but during that time I've managed to lose my sense of taste; yes, I did once have one. Now everything I eat tastes metallic, or odd. I know this passes in a few days, but it's a nuisance while it lasts!

On a couple of occasions I have wondered whether yesterday's injection has caused the pain associated with 'tumour flare' again. I'm hoping not, as this was really unpleasant last time. I'm off to bed now, and hope this this passes overnight.

Goodnight all!

1 comment:

  1. I hope today is better than yesterday.
    Yes, I do still read your blog. I only know how to do it because of your clever teaching.
    Hope you can taste the egg and chips today!!!
    love Bren x

    ReplyDelete