Thursday 25 June 2009

Have you heard the weather forecast?

I hope you haven't already gone to bed this evening? If so, you will of course have turned off and unplugged your routers, modems etc. Every time we get thunderstorms here I have to replace at least two or three of these through lightning strikes;-)

Not much to report today; the house is now fitted with ramps to enable me to get around in the wheelchair - from the garden room to the dishwasher, as Chris has smugly pointed out!

Dave's PC is now back with him and working, so the next issue of the Parish Mag is now safe, I'm sure you are all relieved to hear. And now I must go - things to unplug...

1 comment:

  1. touch wood no apparent damage here.....but thanx for the warning. i'll be more vigilant next time

    well done on saving the mag.

    Ramp On!

    every best
    gm.m

    ReplyDelete