Tuesday 16 June 2009

More of the same...

...unfortunately not fast cars though. This day last cycle was a bad pain day, and it's the same this time. Still, at least I'm learning to keep my feet up and sleep through it.

We have had one small achievement today - thanks to Richard and Vanessa (again) I checked the Waitrose website and found that they have indeed started home deliveries in our area; the amazing thing is that I looked over the weekend and our post code was 'out of area'. Well, it's not exactly the done thing to have Tesco deliver so close to River Cottage, is it? Furthermore, I understand that Sainsbury are also opening a store in Chard, so soon we will be spilt for choice for home shopping.

If things carry on as they have been for the last couple of days I'll leave posting until there's something brighter to report - so here's hoping I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Waitrose indeed, I prefer Harrods!!!!
    Thinking of you all the time.
    Bren x

    ReplyDelete