Wednesday 22 July 2009

Radiotherapy day 2

Radiotherapy

I'm afraid it's more of the same today, thank goodness. The journey was uneventful, I went in for treatment early, and then went for a very pleasant lunch at Browns Restaurant.

A little Google tip

I know I bang on about Google rather a lot, but then it is a very clever business proposition. If you push me I'll start lecturing on the future of computing (it's called The Cloud) and Google are right at the front of it.

Anyway, I digress. On a more mundane note, I wanted to point out a feature of the Dalwood website. As some of you may know it now has a calendar on the home page. If, like me, you have a Google email address (and therefore account), you can also have a Google Calendar. By clicking on entries in the Dalwood calendar, or any other public calendar, I can opt to have them inserted in mine! So, no excuses for being late for church now! Just think of the potential if all Dalwood organisations had their own calendars - no more being late for Corrydale rehearsals; oops, must go and wash my mouth out...

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to see the pictures, are u wearing your sleeve thing?
    keep smiling !
    :-D
    Danielle
    xxx

    ReplyDelete