Saturday 25 July 2009

A gloriously relaxing day!

Today has been a real treat; we've done a bit of this and a bit of that; to be more precise; had another go at clearing the garage (which I love doing because it feels so worthwhile but has no end - and so is endlessly worthwhile:-); almost finished wiring up the outdoor Victorian pedestal light for the church; had a very enjoyable visit from Alastair, the vicar; and generally engaged in a variety of displacement activities (sorry Alastair, I don't mean you are...)

I've also submitted to having my picture taken with my buff - with a very poor grace, I hasten to add. Christine seems to think it will keep Danielle quiet - all I can say is that I thought her memory of teenagers would be better than that:-(


4 comments:

  1. I love it!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it suits you George. Blue is definitely your colour.
    We have a garage full of "treasures!!!" which would keep you quiet for hours. Remember that when you have finished yours.
    love to you both Bren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin good !
    christine was right it has kept me happy but not quiet! ;-)
    looking forward to seeing all the other ways u can ware it
    Danielle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fetching George. H

    ReplyDelete