Wednesday 1 July 2009

Is anyone there?!

It's not often that I've known the readers of this blog to be lost for words, but the last post seems to have achieved that! To be fair, several of you have responded by email, and your comments have been useful. Some of you have even known people in a similar situation, which is amazing.

From our point of view, we intend to take our time, investigate all the options, and only decide what to do after we feel we understand the situation as well as we can. In the meantime, please don't go quiet on me or I'll think I've offended you!

If you all need cheering up, why not go and have a look at the Darwin Awards? There's something there for everyone. You can even leave me a comment telling me which is your favourite award (please?).

'Bye for now.

5 comments:

  1. You offend me??? Of course not.
    Was trying to imagine how I would make a decsion like that.
    Did I see you drive by when I was loitering outside ths shop yesterday, or was I hallucinating???
    love to you both Bren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George
    I wasn't online at all yesterday, so didn't read your blog until this morning. I will be thinking of you and sending positive vibes as you and Chris work through this period of investigation and decision.
    I'm off to Canterbury with Rich this weekend, to help him get the flat ready for the next tenants.
    Josh is marshalling a midnight walk for the local Katherine House Hospice, so he is staying with Sarah.
    Love to you and Chris
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. truly a novel site that darwin thingy....but far, far too many from which to choose a favourite.

    however, given my filmic connections, i went for one from 2008 called "best supporting actor" which has a lot to say about the role of the spectator in the human condition!


    every best
    gm.m

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi george its alex the builder dont know how this post a comment works hope it finds you. dont tend to wright mutch, so appoliges if u c lotos of smelling masstakes oh or tipe mutch eather.have read most of ur update apart fron a lot of the tecnickle jargon ,sooner have hammer and a bit of wood any way not sur wot to put next seem a bit of a twat saying "sounds like ur keeping well" but hope bristol works out 4 u ! so keep ur peckker up young man and give us a shout if u need a lift. ps please reed this agen as it has taken over an hour to right it and think of my worn out pointy finger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. F M O B how cool am i looks like it made it ! blody marvles this tinternet now i wont have to worie about keeping the string tight between the baked been cans !got to move wiv the times young man . oh thats me agen builder alex .

    ReplyDelete