Sunday 5 July 2009

Nothing to report...

Have you ever had writer's block? Have you ever suffered from a complete failure of imagination? Have you ever had a couple of days where nothing much happens? Then you will understand the feelings of this blog-writer. Unfortunately he has received several messages from readers who deem inactivity a crime. I've decided that the only thing I can do is to point out that, from my point of view, having nothing to report is A GOOD THING! It's true! - no new aches, no new pains, lumps or bumps.

However, bear with me. I'm expecting a new round of scans and other diagnostics in the next couple of weeks. It is my firm intention to continue to bore you rigid - wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Hey George, good to see you this morning! Thanks also for the mail in response, one of the best comments on a sermon I have ever received, deeply appreciated.

    Sorry not to have been back for a few days, not sure where the time has gone! next few days looking pretty full too! I didn't comment on the Bristol post because I wasn't sure what to say, though I think I would like to see the Banksy exhibition too!

    See you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness you have blogged, even your non-news is more exciting than reading the Daily Mail!!!!!
    love Bren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bren,

    You could always try a better newspaper! Almost any other one would do:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're writing your blog again George. Positive thoughts re your coming tests, scans and consultations.
    H

    ReplyDelete