Saturday 5 September 2009

This is becoming a regular jaunt!

I think it's an indication of improving health that I feel up to taking a short trip out each day; today it was Axminster and Lyme Regis. We managed to buy a pill dispenser with which to manage my increasing stock of tablets. I freaked myself more than a little a couple of days ago when I could remember whether or not I had taken my morphine; doubling the dose could have had very exciting consequences:-).

We achieved no more than a double ice cream in Lyme, where we also watched a bride taking her first steps along the Cobb - very picturesque!

There is a downside to the increased activity; the pain levels in my leg have shot up further, so we are back into the loop of adjusting dose levels to bring it under control again. This is all getting rather repetitive, for which I apologise. I will have to think about reporting less detail, less often in order not to bore you again.

2 comments:

  1. mmmm...getting to be quite the gadabout, eh?
    excellent...but a great shame that it increases the leg pain.

    and ab no need to apologise...ive always been partial to the tales of eccentric travellers!

    as ever
    gm.m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's repetitive at all - you go somewhere different each time and you have such a quirky way of observing the world. Ever thought you should publish your observations - I think it would sell!

    ReplyDelete