Monday 28 September 2009

Monday 28th September: as planned

Apart from a little deviation when I managed to bring back all my painkillers immediately after breakfast, today went as planned. I had the CT scan of my head, which I hope will be reported tomorrow. Providing nothing untoward has emerged, the plan will continue for me to see an oncologist later in the week. With luck I should be home mid-week.

Having a spare afternoon we decided to take a short trip into town, and did a tour of the cathedral. It's a lovely 10th century building where they were already practicing carols - at least the treble and descant parts, but I suppose that these give the most trouble so need the most practice!

3 comments:

  1. This message should have been at the end of the previous blog.
    I wanted to say what wife could ask for a better tribute than the one you gave Christine.
    Bren x
    P.S. I think she might love you just a little bit too !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said, bren....and you, of course, g.
    it was a wonderful "mention"!

    thoughts as ever.
    gm.m

    ReplyDelete