Sunday 13 September 2009

Now the dust has settled...

Well, the birthday is over, the medical plans for next week have been confirmed, and the cancer donation fund has reached its (arbitrary)target. We will be in Bristol for the first part of this coming week, although I will have my PC with me. I would just like to affirm my thanks to everyone for all their prayers, good wishes, cards, and donations in lieu of gifts; some of these were anonymous so I can't say thanks directly. I've had a truly memorable week, and, despite the prospect of yet more anaesthetics and surgery, I feel well set up to deal with what is to come. I couldn't really ask for more!

The weather is set fair this afternoon so the plan in to trim the rest of the lavender, the bay tree, the lawn, and sundry hedges surrounding the oil tank, the greenhouse, and the like. Of course I will have a little help with this; possibly to the extent that I'll be watching and instructing in the use of power tools...

1 comment:

  1. delighted you had such a great "bidet"!
    every best for this week.
    gm.m

    ReplyDelete