Monday 17 August 2009

Monday, Monday...

Good afternoon, all. Well, I'm still in bed and it's 12.25, but there it is.

Not much to report as ever. I made it to the Fair Service, which was very enjoyable en plein air (very warm and with the odd wasp for added spice).

My main purpose in posting today is to wish the Corrydales the best of luck with the show, which is this evening until Thursday. We have decided not to try and attend as I know only to well that I will sleep for most of the evenings, and I'm sure it's far too good to miss:-)

Good luck also to Michael, and to Jason, with the filming and with the sound. Thanks to Michael , and to the availability of the technology, we should be able to see it in High Definition this year. Can you imagine close-ups of the cast in five times greater definition than last year? It doesn't bear thinking about!

3 comments:

  1. I've finally had chance to look at your blog!
    What a great idea!

    Becky Baines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky,

    Hello and welcome! I think you can see how easy it is to keep a very diverse group of people up to date with events - although "What events?" would be a fair question at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We heard about your blog last night - we have been wondering how you doing.
    With our very best wishes to you and Christine, Jill and Reg Brown (and our computer!)

    ReplyDelete