Friday 21 August 2009

Friday 21st update

Again, not much change to report. I have developed a small lesion on my lower right eyelid that I'm having looked at in early September. It isn't causing me too much of a problem apart from mild discomfort at this stage, but I probably need to have it removed before it gets too big else there won't be enough spare skin to heal over. One of the things I've learned that plastic surgeons worry about is skin tension - imagine if you will a stiff or rigid eyelid:-).

Thanks to everyone who has sent me messages, posts, or emails of support. It's nice to know you all care (enough to be rude about me, in some cases!).

Apart from sleep I've done little apart from read the first 'Inspector Wallender ' novel in the series. Why I decided to read a Swedish novel in my condition I have no idea - it must be the lack of daylight, or cold, or some Scandinavian gene, that makes the characters so unutterably miserable!

No comments:

Post a Comment