Friday 28 August 2009

Another day of almost no news, about me, that is!

Chris and I were invited to join the Corrydales in their post-show get-together yesterday evening, in which they watched a preview copy of this year's video which is being put together by Michael B. It says nothing about the content, or about the video, that I managed to stay for only the first half! Indeed, I think it's fair to say that the show was up to its usual standard, with jokes falling thick and fast, some pretty fair singing, and some even fairer dancing:-).

Michael has done an amazing job of grasping the technicalities of the sound system, the camera equipment, and some new video editing software in order to come up with a product in record time. In the process he relieved me of a job I simply couldn't have done this year, and for which I'm supremely grateful.

Today I'm spending most of the time apart from doing this posting in sleeping, which is presumably due to the effort spent yesterday evening; still, it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment